FALSI GIOIELLI di Franciosi S. ("the Holder") with this information note is intended to inform the user about the processing of personal data concerning him, in compliance with the 2016/679 EU Regulation, known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Type of data processed
The website offers information and purchase content. While browsing the FALSI GIOIELLI website (www. falsigioielli.com), it will be able to acquire information about the visitor in the following ways:
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: the IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which it was accessed, information on pages visited by users within of the site, the access time, the stay on the single page, the internal path analysis and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
- Additional categories of data
This is all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, by registering and / or accessing a reserved area, by writing to an email address of FALSI GIOIELLI to request information or by calling our number.
Purpose of the treatment
- Provide the good requested by the user, manage the contracts perfected by the user, complete the related administrative, accounting, tax and legal requirements, as well as fulfill the requests submitted by the user.
- Send commercial communications relating to promotions and / or offers for which you may be eligible.
Circulation of data
For administrative purposes, we inform you that your data may be disclosed by the Owner to external companies for the fulfillment of tax and / or tax obligations, for the shipment of goods purchased
Extra EU data transfer
Pursuant to art. 43 of the Privacy Code and art. 44 of the GDPR, FALSI GIOIELLI di Franciosi S. could transfer its personal data to Third Parties located in non-EU countries (by way of example, but not limited to Google, Joomla, etc.) or to the European Economic Area.
In this circumstance, FALSI GIOIELLI ensures the adoption of adequate guarantees (such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) with the receiving foreign company; these clauses guarantee a level of data protection corresponding to that established by European legislation.
The roles and responsibilities in the field of privacy
Your personal data are processed by FALSI GIOIELLI di Franciosi S., as Data Controller.
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using electronic procedures and supports for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, non-excess and pertinence provided for by the current privacy legislation.
Redirect to external sites
The website can use the c.d. social plug-in. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the features of the social network directly within the website (eg the "like" function of Facebook).
All social plug-ins on the site are marked by the respective logo owned by the social network platform (for example, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
When you visit a page of our site and interact with the plug-in (eg by clicking the "Like" button) or you decide to leave a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from the browser directly to the social network platform and from this memorize.
We also inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us in existence and further stored exclusively for the period provided for the fulfillment of legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to further store them for defend or assert a right or to fulfill any further legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.
Rights of the interested parties
The subjects referred to in the aforementioned personal data (so-called "interested parties") have the right to exercise their rights according to the methods and within the limits established by the current privacy legislation.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask FALSI GIOIELLI di Franciosi S.
- access: can ask for confirmation that there is or is not a processing of data concerning them, as well as more clarifications about the information referred to in this Notice, and to receive the data themselves, within the limits of reasonableness;
- the correction: may request to rectify or supplement the data that has provided us or otherwise in our possession, if inaccurate;
- cancellation: may request that your data acquired or processed by FALSI GIOIELLI be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no disputes or disputes outstanding, in the event of revocation of consent or its opposition to treatment, in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation of cancellation;
- the limitation: may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions referred to in art. 18 of the GDPR; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except for what is stated in the same article in paragraph 2.
- the opposition: can oppose at any time the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding to the treatment that prevail over his, for example for the exercise or our defense in judicial seat; your objection will always and always prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
- portability: you can ask to receive your data, or send them to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent previously granted.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
We also inform you that it is possible to send your requests by post, by writing to the Data Controller, FALSI GIOIELLI DI FRANCIOSI S. with address in via De’Ginori, 34 / R - 50123 Firenze, specifying the subject of the request.
Changes to the information
The eventual entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of the services to the user, could entail the need to modify the methods and terms described in this Notice. It is therefore possible that this document will change over time. We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page.
We will publish any changes to this Statement on this page and, if the changes are relevant, we will notify you with a more visible notification.
In any case, previous versions of this information will be archived to allow consultation
Falsi Gioielli di Franciosi S.
Via de’ Ginori 34/R